|PRODUCTS & SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS|
|- Enterprise Retail System|
|- Data Collection & Management - XPOLL|
|- Point of Sale - iPOSS|
|- IBM i Barcoding|
|- Credit & Debit Card Software|
|- Time & Attendance|
|- Access Control|
|- Data Replication - MiRREX|
IBM i (AS400 / iSeries)
Making Tax Digital - VAT submission from the IBM i
In order to support the HMRC's requirement to submit VAT figures electronically from software, XKS has developed a software module to allow the VAT submission to be done directly from your IBM i system, where a bespoke program is used to first extract and then load them.
The software module has been recognised by the HMRC and a summary of the user steps are detailed below: -
- Record VAT registration details
- Grant software approval to interact with HMRC (every 18-months)
- Retrieve obligations where HMRC adds new ones on 1st day of period
- Load your VAT figures via the Interface routine
- Review and submit your VAT figures (can reload until submitted)
- Next day retrieve updated obligations
- Can also retrieve liabilities to see what's owed
The software module communicates with the HMRC over a HTTPS connection with TLS encryption using HMRC Application Program Interfaces.
For further details please contact us.