Privacy & Cookies
Protecting your Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we may collect and use your personal information.
Why do we collect information?
We use Statcounter to gain a better understanding of how visitors interact with our website. This helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our website, and allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
How do we use your information?
Statcounter is an online service which helps us to understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly on the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
When you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called "is_unique") may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and set your browser to refuse same here: http://statcounter.com/about/set-refusal-cookie/
How long will we hold your data for?
Our Statcounter log duration is 3-months.